- registered in India
- registered office address : Opal Arcade, 3rd Floor, No.22, 7th Main Road, Subbaianna Palya, HRBR Layout, Banasawadi, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560043
Get in touch:
Email: email@example.com (we will endeavour to reply to your email within 48 hours)
Phone: +91 6238832464 (you can contact our customer service team Monday – Friday between 9am – 5pm)
Post: (we will endeavour to reply to your letter within 14 days of receipt)
Online enquiry form: https://doulton.com/contact
Grievance Officer: Please address your grievances, feedback or questions, without limitation, with respect to this policy on the website to our grievance officer, Ms. Soyla Joseph by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can always withdraw your consent for usage, processing of your information by us by writing to us at the email address mentioned above. We will endeavour to reply to your email within 48 hours.
THIS POLICY CONSTITUTES A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU, AS THE USER OF THE WEBSITE, AND THE COMPANY, AS THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE. YOU MUST BE A NATURAL PERSON WHO IS ATLEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE. IF YOU ARE LESS THAN 18 YEARS OF AGE, PLEASE READ THROUGH THIS POLICY WITH YOUR PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN, AND IN SUCH A CASE THIS POLICY SHALL BE DEEMED TO BE A CONTRACT BETWEEN THE COMPANY AND YOUR LEGAL GUARDIAN OR PARENT AND TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS, ENFORCEABLE AGAINST YOU. IF YOU ARE A SELLER, YOU SHALL USE THE WEBSITE ONLY IF YOU HAVE THE NECESSARY PERMITS, LICENSES AND REGISTRATIONS UNDER THE APPLICABLE LAWS.
BY VISITING/ ACCESSING THE WEBSITE AND VOLUNTARILY PROVIDING US WITH INFORMATION (PERSONAL AND/ OR NON- PERSONAL), YOU ARE CONSENTING TO OUR USE OF IT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THIS POLICY. THIS POLICY DOES NOT APPLY TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES/ APPLICATIONS THAT ARE CONNECTED VIA LINKS TO THE WEBSITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS POLICY, PLEASE DO NOT PROCEED FURTHER TO USE/ ACCESS THIS WEBSITE.
For the purposes of data protection law we will be a controller of your personal information (this means we make decisions about how and why your information is used, and that we have a duty to ensure your rights are protected).
Your privacy is important to us.
1 . Collecting and using your information
- We collect the following information about you and use it in the following ways:
- If you place an order on us for products you will need to provide us with your personal details (name, delivery address, email address and phone number) and (unless you pay by Razorpay) your payment details such as credit/debit card number and name and address of the card holder, which financial information shall be “sensitive personal data or information” as per the terms of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data of Information) Rules, 2011 under the Information Technology Act, 2000. . We will use this information to contact you about your order and to deliver the products to We will also keep a record of your order including your product purchase history and will use this for our internal business purposes including to improve our products and to ensure that we have sufficient stocks of products available.
- If you are a business customer and you apply for credit you will need to provide us with the personal details of your directors or officers (name, home address, date of birth). We will use this information to carry out credit checks with credit reference agencies to assist in our decision as to whether, and on what terms, to give your business
- If you fill in a form on our website you will need to provide us with the information requested in the form marked as “required”, “mandatory” or We will use the information for the purposes described on the relevant form.
- If you visit our website, we will collect the IP address used to access our website together with the dates and times of We will use this information for website administration, to help improve our website, to analyse browsing actions and trends and to gather statistical information as to where people are accessing our site from for internal use.
- Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that person’s personal information in accordance with this privacy By disclosing such person’s personal information to us you confirm that you have the necessary consents to do so.
2. Sharing with third parties
- We will not share your information including your sensitive personal data or information with any third parties except:
- where we have your permission;
- where required in order to fulfil your order including for the purposes of processing payment from you (unless you pay by PayPal in which case, we will not receive your payment details) and delivering the products to you;
- to debt collection agencies;
- if you are a business customer, to credit reference agencies (to assist in our decision as to whether, and on what terms, to give your business credit);
- to our professional advisers for the purposes of obtaining professional advice or establishing, exercising or defending legal rights; or
- where we are required by law and to law enforcement agencies, government entities, tax authorities or regulatory bodies.
You hereby acknowledge and agree to transfer of sensitive personal data or information to third parties for the above purposes. In case your sensitive personal data is required to be shared with third parties for any other purposes, it shall be done only with your prior written consent.
We are not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive your personal information. We shall not be liable for any loss or injury caused to you as a result of you providing your personal information to third party (including any third-party websites, even if links to such third-party websites are provided on the Website).
- We will not share your information with third parties for marketing or market research without your explicit consent
3. Promotional and marketing information
- If you have purchased goods from us, we will, unless you choose to opt out, send you email updates with special offers and details of our
- You can also choose to receive promotional and marketing information from us by opting-in to such communications via our website or when setting up an account on our When you opt-in you will be able to choose what methods, we use to contact you; either phone or email. Please only provide us with your phone number and/or email address if you are happy for us to contact you by that method of communication. You can change your preferences or opt-out at any time by using the details set out below.
- We sometimes contact business customers and business contacts without their prior consent in order to promote our services and build relationships. If you are a business customer or contact and we have contacted you it is because we think these communications may be of interest or relevance to You can change your preferences or opt-out at any time by using the details set out below.
- If you change your mind about how you would like to receive such information or you no longer wish to receive this information, you can tell us at any time:
- if you receive a marketing email from us and no longer wish to receive such emails from us; by using the “Unsubscribe” link in the email;
- by contacting our Customer Services team (by email to email@example.com with the word “Unsubscribe” in the subject line or by phone on +91 6238832464);
- by posting a letter to us including your full name, email address and the word “Unsubscribe”; or
- by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in the marketing emails you receive from
You can also contact us using these details if you wish to complain about a marketing communication you have received in error.
4. Accessing your information and other enquiries
- If you:
- would like to find out what information we hold about you;
- believe that any of the information that we hold about you is incomplete, inaccurate or out of date;
- have any queries about how we use your information which you do not think are answered in this policy; or
- would like us to delete your information from our systems;
please contact our Customer Services Team by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +91 8792907004).
- We will always try to respond to your request to your satisfaction however there may be situations where we are unable to do so (for example if we are required by law to keep your information or any other requirement under the applicable law).
5. Keeping your information safe
- We employ a variety of physical, technical and organisational measures to keep your information safe and to prevent unauthorised access to, or use or disclosure of Electronic data and databases are stored on secure computer systems and we control who has access to them (using both physical and electronic means).
- Any payment information you provide will be sent to us via a secure SSL connection which provides an encrypted link between your web browser and our web
- We cannot absolutely guarantee the security of the internet or external networks or your own device, accordingly any online communications (e.g. information provided by email or through our website) are at your own
- You shall be responsible for keeping any user access information for your account secure and
6. How long will we keep your information?
- We will keep your information for as long as it is required for the purpose(s) we collected it for (or for a related compatible purpose, such as keeping a record of a transaction); We will never keep payment card
- We regularly review what data we have and delete that which is no longer
7. Where will we keep your information?
- Your information may be stored in India or in any other country as permitted by applicable local laws.
8. Cookies and Online Technologies
- Our website uses Google Analytics to help analyse how users use our This analytical tool uses ‘cookies’, which are text files placed on your computer, to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information in an anonymous form. The information generated by the cookie about your use of our website (including your IP address) is transmitted to Google. This information is then used to evaluate visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. No personal data such as your name, address, telephone number or email address is collected.
- We will not (and will not allow any third party) to use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any of your personally identifiable We will not associate any data gathered from our website with any personally identifying information from any source as part of our use of the Google statistical analytics tool. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Neither we nor Google will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user.
- We also use “cookies” to provide essential functionality on our Your payment information is not stored in these cookies at any time.
- You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings on your web If you use different web browsers or different devices to access our website you will need to change the settings on each of your web browsers and devices.
- If you disable some or all cookies you may not be able to access parts of our website and/or you may reduce the features and functionality of our
- We use Facebook Pixel which gathers information about website The information gathered relating to our website is used to create data about our website demographics and location. Pixel data is used to support Facebook advertising and to provide a positive experience for users when on the Facebook platform.
- If you are a customer, we may use your email address to omit you from seeing marketing adverts
- We may use your personal data for the purposes of automated decision-making in relation to the Facebook advertising platform or Google AdWords should you visit our website or like any of our social media Automated decision-making may involve you seeing branded messages and adverts from us that relate to online pages you will have visited or which match demographic and interest preferences.
9. Third party websites
10. Severability and Exclusion
The invalidity or unenforceability of any part of this policy shall not prejudice or affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of this policy. This policy does not apply to any information other than the information collected by the Company through the website. This policy shall be inapplicable to any unsolicited information. This includes, but is not limited to, information posted in any public areas of the website. All unsolicited information shall be deemed to be non-confidential and the Company shall be free to use and/ or disclose such unsolicited information without any limitations.
11. Force Majeure
12. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
This policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India. The courts at Bangalore, Karnataka shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising out of or in connection with this policy.