Drinking Empty Water from your Water Filter ?
It’s time to choose a Doulton® ceramic water filter !
While most filtration systems remove some contaminants effectively, the wrong water filter could also remove all of the good, naturally occurring minerals from your drinking water, leaving you with empty, tasteless water.
Doulton® ceramic water filter candles are accurately designed to have a highly consistent pore structure necessary to remove a wide range of water borne contaminants including disinfectants, heavy metals, bacteria and micro plastics over the life of the filter. Our filters are effective at filtering up to *99.99% of common contaminants including bacteria, cysts and particles whilst retaining the essential, naturally occurring minerals in the water which are beneficial to health.
The Doulton ceramic water filter removes contaminants and retain healthy minerals ensuring your drinking water is packed full of essential minerals.
Empty Water & RO Purifiers : An Overview
Why RO Filtration is also an ’emptying’ process
Reverse Osmosis (RO) is a water treatment process that removes contaminants from water by using pressure to force molecules through a semipermeable membrane. In this process they waste a lot of water and also remove naturally occurring minerals in water that are much needed for our health and wellbeing. The result is ‘Empty Water’ devoid of any minerals and wastage of water and electricity thus causing a severe harm to public health and environment. This is also why the National Green Tribunal is emphasising the speedy implementation of its order – that of banning RO purifiers where total dissolved solids (TDS) in water are below 500 milligrams per litre in India.
Doulton® ceramic water filter candles add nothing to the water during filtration, so you can be sure that your whole family is drinking clean, healthy, great-tasting water, everytime!
Doulton® uses a ceramic pore structure water filter with an absolute filtration rating of 99.99%* plus to tackle pathogenic bacteria and sub-micron particles. Pre-filter cartridges target individual contaminants and water quality to improve taste and purity. With Doulton, you get the best water filter in the market.
Using a Ceramic Water Filter is a Wise & Healthy Choice
The Advantages of using a Doulton Ceramic Water Filter
- High Efficiency Filter 99.99% plus filtration of bacteria, cysts, turbidity and particles
- Enhanced Anti-Bacterial Properties Silver-impregnated to inhibit microbiological growth within the ceramic filter
- Retains Essential Minerals Does not remove those minerals from the water which are beneficial to health
- Eco Friendly Made from 100% natural earths and uses activated carbon
- Long Life Cleanable filter surface for prolonged life
- Value for Money Cost effective to run, no power required
Cleaning a Doulton Ceramic Filter Candle is so Easy !
For Doulton Water Filter users, this might sound familiar. At times, the Doulton Water Filter might exhibit low water flow rates. This is simply because the Ceramic Water Filtration system’s optimal performance has resulted in a buildup of contaminants & dirt on the surface. As shown in the video, cleaning it is so easy.
- Simply unscrew the Ceramic water filter unit
- Separate the Ceramic candle from the unit
- Hold under running water, and using a little salt or your ordinary kitchen scouring pad, simply scrub and rinse
- It’s back to its clean self within no time !
A Cost Comparison of Existing Drinking Water Options!
*Arrived based on factors such as Average Unit/System costs, Annual maintenance costs, Water Consumption Charges based on RO Purifier Recovery Rates, Electricity Consumption Charges. For Doulton, HBA and Sterasyl System were considered.
If you get municipal water or water with TDS less than 500, Doulton might be the perfect water filter for you
Request a Call Back to know more about the world’s favourite Ceramic Water Filter
To know more about this amazing Water Filter that is used in 140 countries, request a call back from our experts
Want a piece of an astonishing legacy? Get the Best Water Filter for Home today.
* Independently tested, see website for full technical and performance specifications and product availability.