To avoid getting into such situations, the general rule of thumb is to drink 8 – 10 glasses of water per day, which equates to approximately 1.2 litres of water.
The best way though is to calculate how much water to drink daily based on your weight and with the guidance of a health care expert. We would like to share our 10 healthy hydration tips to include in your daily schedule:
- Always keep a bottle of water by your bedside so that you can start your day with the miracle drink.
- Drink a glass of water before every meal or snack. You are going to feel full and snack less.
- Carry a water bottle with you wherever you go.
- Eat your H2O! Include water-rich vegetables and fruits in your diet.
- Make it a habit to link water to your activities. Drink a glass of water after going to the bathroom, drink 2 glasses of water after drinking tea, coffee, or alcoholic beverages.
- Drink a glass of water before you shower.
- Drink a glass of water before bedtime.
- Set up a water drinking challenge with your buddy, keep up the adrenaline!
- Use a time-marked water bottle to stay on schedule and keep you motivated.
- If all else fails, download the Doulton mobile app FILTACHEK on your phone and set hydration reminders for yourself and your family members.
Especially in today’s world, everyone is searching for better ways to help improve their health; whether this is to exercise more regularly, to go on a diet, or to be better hydrated. Armed with our 10 healthy hydration tips, you should be able to consume enough water to keep you hydrated throughout the day to be happy and healthy.
When it comes to the water that you drink, are you confident that it is lead-free, healthy, clean water? Can you count on the water that comes out of your tap faucet to be safe and contaminant-free? If the answer is no, then it is time to bring the best water filter for home.
With our water filtration systems, you can be sure that you are drinking safe, clean, and great-tasting drinking water. Shop for our range of water filters here and stay hydrated with tasty, healthy Doulton water.
Stay hydrated by drinking water filtered in the best water filter.
Speak to a water expert find the best water filter suitable for you
If your water source is borewell/tanker etc with TDS above 500 ppm, we do not recommend Doulton Water Filters.